Sunday, April 5, 2009

Technology SUCKS

I now understand how freakin aggravated Marybeth got with her mini me. I don't understand why that damn thing does what it does. I sometimes think it is more aggravation than it is worth. I did a 5k walk this afternoon and it is in my nano but did not download or upload to Nike+. Before I got this thing I would have been happy to have done it and that would have been it but no, I now feel like it went down the drain even though it did good for my body. GO FIGURE!!! The thing that peeves me off most is that it would have put me over my 30 mile goal and I beat my last 5k by about 5 minutes. All of which should make me ecstatic not aggravated. Technology SUCKS

1 comment:

Keiko said...

I don't understand what the heck this is... Mine still doesn't keep good mileage and short changes me all the time. You can google for a fix, but they seem to go bad after only a few uses.