Wednesday, January 27, 2010

5 Numbers



Good Morning to all: I have been negligent in blogging as I have been busy. Sunday, I did what I always do at the end of a month for my lottery tickets. I check each set on the computer so that when I turn my ticket in, I will know what I have won. The lotto numbers have not been doing much lately so I did not hold much hope. I got to my second set of numbers and low and behold, we had 5 numbers. It is not enough to really change my life or any one else for that matter but I am still excited. But it gives me reason to hold out hope that someday I will hit a big one. We went to the district office in Orlando yesterday with Don & Flo. I am so glad they are in FLA. After getting the check and promptly depositing it. We went to OLIVE GARDEN and SAM'S CLUB. Boy do I live an blessed life. Okay enough stuff from me, going to watch IMUS. Love to all and stay safe and warm.

No comments: