Monday, January 18, 2010

Cleaning the Patio and Carport



Good Evening to all: Sorry for the lateness of the blog as I was puttering today. It all started out with my wanting to pressure wash the screen leading out to the carport as I got sick of looking at the dirt. Well it is all part of the plan because when you do one thing you must do something else and on and on. Well then I had to clean the car port of the leaves. Once that was done I pressure washed the concrete. Don and Flo called and said they were coming over to do some laundry and play cards. Well there is always time for 500 so I took a break. After a few games of cards, they left and I sat down and had a cup of hot cocoa and watched my soaps. Once they were over I got back to work. I am a tough boss on myself. Tomorrow after I get my nails done, I will work on cleaning (pressure washing) the patio. Well enough of the thrilling life of me. Love to all and stay safe and warm.

No comments: