Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Frivolity




Good Morning all: Not really much happening here in beautiful Okeechobee. I am in the throes of getting ready mentally and really for the cruise on 2/6/10. You'd think I would have it down to a science by now but I always go through the horrors of what clothes to bring. I have a really tough life. lol The weather here is still a little too cool for my liking but it is better than what is happening around the country. To all family and friends who are experiencing this, please stay SAFE and warm. Today I am going to Home Depot and Goodwill. Don is working on a shut off for the jacuzzi so he won't have to shut off the hot thing (my stove) lol when we change the water. And at Goodwill, I never know what treasures I will find there. Okay time for breakfast. Just thougt I would blog before the day is gone and I haven't blogged. I love you all.

No comments: