Saturday, January 16, 2010

Addendum to Tom's Visit

Good Morning to all: I was reminded that I forgot to mention that Tom braved the bad weather and PARK HOPPED the day of the 1/2 Marathon. He did all four parks in one day. He is my hero for his stick-to-it-ness. As he posted I hung in pretty well but he did it all. I'm proud of you, son. Did my wii this morning. I am still trying to overcome being unbalanced but I think I found out part of thd problem is that I had the board placed wrong on the floor. No wonder I was back-a--wards. Just been puttering around the last few days. Organizing and reorganizing. The big thing is I am trying to de-clutter. Flo and Don are back but Flo has bronchitis. I figure in a few days we will play cards. Wanted to give her a chance to feel better. As always love to all and please stay safe and warm.

No comments: