Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


Good Morning all: We are in a Hampton Inn in Florence SC. Today is the final leg of our journey to FLA USA. It is cloudy here and I have no idea what the temp is. We had a lovely day yesterday but I will be glad to get home. Have to start prepping for the cruise. Hope all is well with Donna and Rick in Oklahoma. Stay safe. Well need to shower and get this day started. Love to all and take time to smell the roses. As we were traveling the irises are in bloom and next to lilacs they are my favorite flowers. Thanks to Butch and Elaine for their hospitality.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you get to warm weather soon! Thank you again for coming and thank you for the beautiful card! I went to wal Mart to buy goodies but they ate closed because of the tornado stuff.

Keiko said...

I don't know why that last comment said from Mercedes! I think she logged into my iPhone and it automatically picked up her name.