Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Not Much to Blog About

Good Morning to all of my fans: It is another glorious day in paradise. I am sitting on the lanai as I type this and enjoying my coffee. That is the only part of the cruise that I have difficulty with. I miss my coffee. Theirs is okay but mine is better. lol Today I have to get my nails done and then find out some kind of nonsense to get into. I feel like painting a room or something. Maybe I will paint the patio. Who knows. I have a new wii exercise dvd and it is really good. I am making it a habit like my fitness + is. I need to get busy with getting back in shape after the cruise. Okay love to all and remember my mantra, Take time to smell the roses. Donna, we are so proud of you and all your accomplishments. You will be wonderful in your new endeavor and it is good to keep life fresh. We love you.

No comments: