Thursday, May 13, 2010

Packing for Cruise



Good Morning to all the faithful followers of me: Yesterday I unpacked and did laundry and today I am putzing with packing again. I am so glad to be back in FLA where I don't have to see fuzzy rain or in other words (SNOW) uck!!! It is really nice here but we have a hatching of LOVEBUGS. Why they call them lovebugs is beyond me as they are a nightmare. Hope they are gone by Sunday AM. Donna, glad that you guys did not have any problems with tornado damage. Glad to be able to be with you in your time of need. I like those drinks. Afraid if I write the name censors will get me. lol Okay got to get busy and do something. Really a 4 day cruise is not such a hard jib to pack for. Love to all and remember to stop and smell the roses.

1 comment:

Keiko said...

I really need a cruise!!! After the emotional weekend in N.Y., we have had a devastating week in Oklahoma. Two days of tornados, straight line winds and then constant rain. I think we had over 3 inches yesterday alone. Hopefully the sun will come out soon!
Have fun on the cruise