Saturday, May 29, 2010

Beautiful Day in the Hood

Good Morning to all: Hope as this holiday weekend starts,all is well. Just read Donna's blog. It is a beautiful piece of writing. Take time between your bbq's, your picnics and anything else you do this weekend and remember all who fought for us to be able to do whatever we do. Don found a Rick Bayles cooking show and recorded it as I was outside in the front gardens. On this show was a mexican version of Mac & Cheese. I made it for dinner last night as a side dish for the fish the Joe gave us. What a good dinner even if I do say so myself. Rick Bayles has a restaurant in Chicago, need to go there sometime. Okay enough about Mac&Cheese, I need to go WII and see how old I am today. Love to all and REMEMBER take time to smell the flowers.

No comments: