Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Day Before

Good Morning to all of my fans: Well it is the day before the cruise and I am almost ready. Today I have to cut Don's Hair and put his mickies in. If life is this consoculated for a 4 day cruise, what will it be like for a 15 day cruise. If you don't recognize the word consoculated. It is a word I made up as a child and it means chaotic upset. lol Should send it to Webster's Dictionary. It is a good word. lol Went to the Moose for fish last night. It is so strange with only about 3 other tables were occupied. Talked to Ruby yesterday. I am glad we are in touch. Maybe on the summer trip we can see her. Okay got to go and find out how old I am today. Love to all and remember to take time to smell the roses. Donna, you sound like you really need a cruise. Think about the 12-29-11 New Year's Cruise. It would be nice to be together. Good luck on your Kansas trip.

No comments: