Friday, January 2, 2009

Baby Sitting







I just wanted to show you all what I am doing this afternoon. Our neighbor Jacob got himself a new puppy and we offered to puppy-sit. He is 8 weeks old and weighs about 20 lbs. Not exactly sure what the breed is but he is pure bred. Going to be a big big dog when he grows up. Before that we went caching with Flo and Don down to the Taylor Creek Water Management area across from Eckerd Developmental School. That is an interesting place We saw some interesting wild life.



see pics. Then Flo and I went to Dollar Tree and got some more things for the cache bag. A first aid kit and some gloves for bush wacking and digging in the brush.

2 comments:

beth said...

awww.. what a cutie pie!!!! We went caching ourselves too!!! In the snow, aren't you jealous ;).

Keiko said...

Snow and ALLIGATORS???? You guys are the most serious cachers I have ever met! All I could offer is whacky pics of squirrels...I think *I* have it good. Gail, you are going to love the iPod and Nike+. It is so helpful.