Saturday, January 10, 2009

Furniture Moving


Sorry, got busy with furniture moving in the Living Room yesterday. I have this phobia that I cannot leave the furniture in the same place for too long, besides it is a good way to clean !!! lol Cruise happens in 2 weeks. Got to get busy with figuring out what to wear. You'd think I never cruised before. Talked to Elaine yesterday, she got her documents. Teri, glad that you are doing well and have your clients back. TAKE IT SLOW!! Hope Allen is feeling better. Cold here today. I know for all my Northern Pals and family, you think I am crazy but my body doesn't react well to temps below 60. Well time to make breakfast. Hearty Oatmeal for this COLD weather we are having. LMAO GOING TO WATCH MY GIANTS TOMORROW.

THINK WIN!!!!! Stayed tuned for further updates to this wonderful life I call mine. LOVE TO ALL!!!

No comments: