Saturday, January 17, 2009

Wear Shoes

Got the suitcases out today and placed them on the pool table. Will pack a little every day.
The title of my blog is referring to treadmilling without shoes. "DON"T" Last night after Flo and Don left I wanted to see how my new ipod and music I downloaded from itunes would be for my exercise program. I was too lazy or stupid to put shoes on and I figured it can't hurt, so I treadmilled for 20 mins. The new music is great but the funky blister on the bottom of my foot, not so much. So a word to the wise "cover your sole with shoes". Watching Barrett Jackson Auction. I want to go and bid on some of the cars when I win the powerball lottery and have "stupid" money. LMAO Love to all and stay safe and warm.

2 comments:

Keiko said...

I have made that mistake only ONCE!! I had read about wearing shoes on the treadmill, but didn't take it seriously. It also hurt my shins and ankles too.

beth said...

speaking as the resident PT, remember you are hurting not only those blisters!!!! You could injure everything up to your back!!!!! There's a reason why we wear 100 dollar shoes for running/exercising ;) GLad u like your ipod though!