Thursday, August 20, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY


Hi to all: Had a busy day today. Finished cleaning and then went grocery shopping. Had to buy the ingredients to bake my Amish Friendship Bread that Ari brought for me over the weekend. I just finished baking it. I made it the Chocolate variety. Going to give one to Mona and Joe and one to Jacob. Will keep one for us. I did not make sample bags as I did not want to burden anyone with this and did not want to make more for us as we are watching our p's and q's. ELEM!!! Going to Vero tomorrow as I told you all yesterday. Moved the living room furniture around to make it a little different in the house. It has not rained in the past few days even though it clouds up. Okay time for a much deserved break. Got Don to get a new phone today. He got a blackberry curve. It has internet, tv, and also makes calls lol Love to all

No comments: