Thursday, August 6, 2009

C Day




And a very good morning to all: Just read Donna's blog and Katie is doing better. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Well it is "C" Day (cruise). We are taking it easy as we don't want to arrive at the terminal too early. We tend to get excited and leave and then we are sorry as we have to wait in many lines. We are taking our computer (well mine anyway) so I can blog and keep in touch with the world. Did Mr. S's Mickey's yesterday. They did not have the same stencil sponges at Wally World so I got some smaller ones. They are smaller but they really look cool. I do nice work if I do say so myself. It is nice to still get excited about cruising. That is one reason why I did not kick and scream so much at going on the 5th cruise of 2009. There are people who wake up and don't know who they are and those who can't do anything and are infirmed, we are both blessed with good health and the ability and where with all to do it, so guess what? IT IS A DIRTY JOB BUT SOMEONE HAS TO DO IT. LOL Teri, hope you have a very happy birthday. Will send you a message tomorrow on the day. Florence, our thoughts are with you. Will call you Monday after your test. Getting ready for it is worse than the actual test. Okay time for breakfast and left over packing. There is a MOJITO with my name on it tonight. LOVE TO ALL WHO FIND MY LIFE WORTH READING> I get to see my favorite captain "Captain John". Bought him a Golden Corral Gift Card. That's a story for another blog. lmao

No comments: