Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yesterday was quite a day!!




Good Morning to all: Did not make it yesterday as I was off stimulating the economy. lol We went to Vero Beach. First we went to Rooms to Go and looked at the tempurpedic mattresses. Picked out the Deluxe model and bought it. It wil be delivered on September 2 as they deliver on Wednesday to Okeechobee and we have a plan to meet Jim and Tracy for a drink next week Wednesday in Celebration. After stimulating the economy at Rooms to Go, we went to the mall and had lunch. After lunch, we went to the movie. Speaking of stimuating the economy, boy is it culture shock going to a real movie theater. The movie "Inglourious Basterds" was really very good. It had violence but it was necessary to the context of the movie. Then I went in to Penney's and did a little shopping. I did my part!!! lmao Today, I think I will work on the fences as it feels nice out right now. A little cooler and not as humid. Okay enought for now. Love to all

No comments: