Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cloudy Saturday


And a very good afternoon to all my pals: Sorry I took so long to blog but had to do my favorite job. I had to grocery shop. When I run out of turkey bacon, it is PUBLIX time. Went to the fruit stand for watermelon and tomatoes. Made our reservations for the Williams Arizona train trip to the Grand Canyon for October. We will take the train ride on my birthday. We are staying two nights at the train depot hotel. They had a nice package deal. I am looking forward to this trip because the last time I went out west, we won the lottery. I could deal with that again. Maybe we stop at the Ball of Twine again. Enough heart stopping activity for one day. Read me again tomorrow for another chapter in the wonderful life I call mine. lol

2 comments:

Surfer Earning Free said...

Nice blog. Good Work. Check out my blog to show support. Thanks. :)

Keiko said...

The train sounds wonderful! That's a good way to celebrate your big one.