Monday, August 10, 2009

Quiet Day

Hi to everyone who follows my ramblings: Hi to Florence, hope your test went well. I am thinking about you. Getting stuff unpacked and washed and re-hung up. Got back on the treadmill again today. Need to get back in the swing now that we are home for a while. I still cannot get the Nike+ to download the way it used to. It has all been different since they updated the site. Every time I go to site, it marks me as private and I don't know why? and some of my workouts don't download and show up. I took her off my blog as I got disgusted. Well I will see what happens. It has been a quiet day and it has rained off and on several times. More tomorrow. Love to all

1 comment:

Keiko said...

Did you try re-pasting the java script back into the blog? I had to do that when they updated.