Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ahead of the Game



And a very good afternoon to all who choose to follow my exploits: I am ahead of the game as they say as I have Don's Hair cut and his mickeys in. I went up and got a pedicure and a fill so my hands and feet are beautiful. LOL Now I am running a load of wash for Mr. T and relaxing. Our suitcases are all packed and just need to pack an over night bag for tomorrow when we go meet Jim for wine. We are going to stay at Tom & Edie's in St. Cloud and then go to the airport and pick up Tom. Then we will come home and go back to the Orlando Airport to see Val & Bob who are going home from the repositioning Mediterranean Cruise on the Magic and we want to meet them as they will be sailing with us on the 15 night Panama Canal repositioning cruise in January. They are as baad as we are. lol Okay time for a nap and as always love to all and you know the drill.

No comments: