Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday in Okeechobee

And a very good afternoon to all of the faithful followers of moi: I feel that my blogs lately have been lackluster and for those of you who follow me I am sorry. It has been quiet here and I guess that is a good thing. I am more than annoyed with Nascar. My driver who is Clint Boyer fought his way up in the points to make the chase and the lousy rotten sob's in Nascar found his car to be 1/16 of an inch off after the race he won. I cannot believe that they took 150 points away fro him and now he is back in 12th place. I wtote a nasty letter to Nascar and told them what I think in nice terms. I am boycotting Nascar until they rescind this unbelievable punishment. Now I'll watch old movies on HULU. I have been weatching old 1940-1950 movies and just loving them. I like to look at the clothes. Talked to Flo yesterday and cannot wait for she and Don to be here and play cards. They are coming in December. After our cruise, we are going up to Tennessee to visit with Teri and the Kids. We have not been up to see her new place yet, it is about time. Okay got to go now,dryer is crying. lol Love to all and you all know the drill.

No comments: