Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day


Good morning to all of the faithful who follow me: Last night we went to the KOA for a show. It was very funny. There was a great turnout for this time of year. We need more things like this in Okee. This morning we went to the Labor Day Parade. It was nice but too short in comparison to the Xmas Parade. Now we are home and in about an hour we are going over to Vero Beach to pick up my computer from the hospital. She needed a new hard drive and we are getting the operating system 7 loaded as we did not download my recovery discs and by the time we got them from Microsoft and then got them back to Best Buy, it was not worth the time and energy. It will be like having a new computer. After we pick her up, we are going to Sam's for Coffee beans and going for lunch at Olive Garden. After Olive Garden, we are going to GoodWill. Love to all and as always you know the drill. Have a wonderful day, I know I am.

No comments: