Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I need to do better!!

Good Morning to all of the faithful: I don't know where the time goes but I need to do better at my blogging. I am almost done with my prepping for the cruise. Yeh Wednesday I am getting my nails done and I will cut Don's hair and put his mickeys in. Thursday we are going up to Orlando and meet with Jim Urry (our good friend from DCL) for a glass of wine in Celebration. Friday we pick Tom up at the airport for the cruise. We had some good luck. Tom was looking at the cruise site and noticed that they were offering our 15 night Panama Canal Cruise at Florida resident rates. When we booked it was regular rate. We called and talked to Carlos at DCL and changed our cruise to the Florida resident rate and saved mucho bucks and moved up two categories in the room. As I always say "who has it better than me!" Okay enough for now. Got to see how old I am. LOL Love to all and you know the drill

No comments: