Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Best Laid Plans







Buenas Tardes Trying to add a little spanish lingo here!!! I woke up this morning with plans to eat breakfast and go to the gym. Well the best laid plans of mine often go astray. Don was working on the pool pump motor that stopped working and I finished my inside work and went out to see how he was doing. Since we have lived in this house, the back of the shed area has been a bone of contention with me and today I decided to do some work around that area for a while until he finished the pump project. Well one thing led to another and I worked about an hour on my project until the sun got too hot. Well this is the project de jour for the rest of the week. I am posting pics as the project progresses and now that I have said this, I feel obligated to finish. You are my alter-ego, the same way my little purple mini girl is my alter-ego. ELEM UPDATE: It is working and I still am losing and I have more energy than ever. YEH! I make it a game to see what I can eat that is the least calorie wise. It is fun!!! Got to finish lunch now Love to all. Blue is watching me dilligently as seen in pic. He is such a baby. He whines for attention. Hard to believe that these poor dogs have such a bad rap.

No comments: