Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day 2009


Good Morning: Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day and please take a moment out of your day to give thanks to all the brave men and women who fight and have fought for us to be able to enjoy the rights and freedom we have. We are going to watch the Coca Cola 600. Boy was it fortuitous for us not to go this year. It would have been really bad to be at the track and still not have seen a race. So many people use today to go home but not this year. Well will be getting busy with the packing. Did put a few of the staples in the suitcases so I have actually started. lol I have to admit something I was actually too tired last night to treadmill so I broke my string of days in a row. Now I have to start over. Oh well life goes on. Have to make breakfast now. Love to all

No comments: