Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Luggage Saga


Good Morning: We ordered a new set of luggage for the cruise as our big suitcase is broken. I thought I ordered in plenty of time as I ordered May 2. It is shipped from the manufacturer and it still is not here May 20. Penneys tells me that it appears that the company was going to ship it yesterday. We will see!! If not here by Friday, I am cancelling the order and going to Vero and find a new set or maybe duct tape the old one. NOT!!!! We had a really nice day yesterday. We even had lunch out and maintained ELEM. We did a few caches AND BOY IS THIS A PRETTY WORLD. Saw a few places in LaBelle that I didn't know existed. Found a few new items for the cruise. Will probably need 2 sets of luggage. LMAO Have a few errands to run today. Time for breakfast LOVE TO ALL.

No comments: