Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunny Sunday











Good Afternoon to all my loyal readers: This morning after breakfast, I decided to work a little more on my bamboo grove project. At about 11 am, I went out with mucho energy level. I was gung-ho. I got quite a bit accomplished, though there is still much to do. As I was working in the shade of a mid-80's day, I pondered to myself "why didn't I get the bright idea to do this manual labor when our weather is what I call a cold spell"? It really isn't too bad though. I worked 2 and 1/2 hours before I lost my energy level. Don is watching a documentary on life after people. I went in and he said that after people,plants take over. I have been working in just such conditions. It has been at least 5 years since I have done anything with this area and boy o boy did the vines and plants take over. lol I keep thinking in two weeks from today, I will be in KEY WEST and even though I am watching my calories I might have a pint at the irish pub. Well am going in as I am sitting on the lanai as I type this and have a bit of lunch. Sorry to see that the temps in the north are so changeable. Well as always LOVE TO ALL

No comments: