Friday, May 22, 2009

One Week From Today











Good Morning to All: Well in one week Donna and Rick arrive in Orlando and the adventure begins. Don is going to work on fixing the old suitcase with some bolts and aluminum today and I will get busy filling it. Today I will press some outfits and organize what I want to take. I know I will bring too much but who cares. Don's stuff is easy. Tuxedos and tux shirts and many many shirts!!!!! Going to a Geo-Cache event tomorrow, a brunch in Fellsmere. Hopefully pick up a few caches also. Don put a new faucet for water from the well on the lanai. He is such a handy person. He had to beat a hole in the laundry room to feed the hose connection to the outside world. Just another day in Sunny Florida. (Do Not Miss Reading Mr S's Blog as he is just tooooooo funny) LOVE TO ALL!!!

No comments: