Monday, May 18, 2009

Marvelous Monday











Finally sitting down to write this blog. Got up this am and made a new breakfast treat. Made a mushroom omelette with egg beaters. Really good. After breakfast, we went to the gym and did the machines for about a half hour. Then we had a couple of errands to run. When we got home, I went back to my bamboo project and did some cleanup work. Broke up some old lattice work that the hurricanes from a few years ago tore down and got it ready for the trash man tomorrow. Don is blowing the leaves from off the screen room behind the solar heater panels. After that we were both hungry and I made some chicken salad with Pineapple. I made wraps. It is amazing how much better food tastes now that we are not eating copious amounts of food. ELEM is a great way to go. I now think only in how many calories something is and how can I get the best meal for the least calories. Portion control is also an important tool. Teri and Allen, I received your card and the lovely book you made me. Thanks and don't worry about it being late. Something that nice is worth waiting for. I love you guys. Going Goodwilling tomorrow. Looking for more new stuff for the cruise. 11 more days. YEH. Also catching a couple more caches in LaBelle and Clewiston. Okay going to watch soaps now. I Love You All

No comments: