Friday, May 1, 2009

Not So Freaky Friday


Boy do the weeks fly and now it is May. Can you believe it? For the first time in many, many years, we are not going to Charlotte for the May races and I don't feel the least bit bad about it. It is so nice to just be home preparing for our May cruise. We are going to add a new element to our new ELEM plan. We are going to join the gym and do some of the machines for a balance to our walking plan. Bro, here is the red dress pic you asked for. As I was getting the camera out of the truck, I walked out and as my daily mantra says "Who has it better than me?" My woodpeckers are back in the yard and making themselves known. Also the pool is up to 80 degrees and I am getting in today. Enough chit chat, have to make breakfast.

2 comments:

Keiko said...

That dress is gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Man!

What a dress!

I like it.