Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Stuff

Good Evening to my fans: Had a great day today. Did multiple errands. Dropped my watch and bracelet off at the jewelers to get a new battery for the watch and a dab of gold on the bracelet as I wore it outside when I was working in the yard. I know better!!! Did a couple of caches and came home and made lunch. After lunch, I went to the po to mail a dvd to Teri and then went grocery store and did my favorite job. Boy is it expensive to eat healthy!!! Oh well it has to be done. Came home before the rain and put the groceries away. I bought a new cook book "200 meals under 200 Calories" and tried a couple of recipes from it. One was green beans like TGIF only more healthy and a recipe for chicken wings made out of skinless chicken breast and they were delish. We are watching the truck race from Charlotte. It is the first time in about 12 yeats we are watching the races from home instead of being there. And we really don't miss it. I loved being there up until all the people came. I really am not a big fan of big crowds. Plus the weather is crappy there. I do miss the friends that we made there. Well enough for today. I am going to putz in my junk room.

No comments: