Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to All that the label applies to. It is another absolutely beautiful day here in beautiful Okeechobee. We are going to pick up some more caches and maybe go to the Flea Market as there is no race on tv and by the time we get back, it will be too warm for my yard project which I have taken a couple of days off from because all my barrels are full and they will pick up yard trimmings Monday. There is a shuttle launch on Monday at 2:01 P.M. I have to tell you a very very funny story. They just advertised a new product on the market. I am not making this up. They are selling an Obama Chia Pet. OMG. Will Madison Avenue ever fail to surprise me? How many should I order as christmas gifts? Well enough frivolity, I have to clean up kitchen and get ready for the day. Again HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL.

Love You all

1 comment:

Keiko said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! Thank you so much for the beautiful card. It was really sweet and really meant a lot.