Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another Good Housekeeping Magazine Moment







And a very good afternoon to anyone who cares what I do: Today we created another Good HouseKeeping Magazine moment. Another one of Mr S's ideas was that we should change what I lovingly call my junk room with the spare room also known as the Marilyn Room. Last night, having an abundance of energy, I got Mr S to help me take the bed down and get started. Once that was done I could start transferring the junque to that room. I finally stopped about 10 P.M. as I ran out of steam. After coffee on the Lanai, I prepared a breakfast worthy of South Beach. Don was running a cable betweenour house and Jacob's for the DSL. We had to make a trip to Home Depot (my favorite store) for cable and some more shades for the Lanai. When we got back, Don and Jacob went to work on their project and I went to finish mine. After clearing out all the junque, I put the bed back together and made up the bed. I am so surprised that there is that much more room. It looks really nice. Now I am going to have a gin and tonic and put my feet up and watch the race. Love to all Stay tuned for the further adventures of me. lol

No comments: