Saturday, July 11, 2009

Heading South




We are on the road again. We had a pleasant evening in Wpt at Flo's. The 2 Don's and I went out to the Crippled Bear for fish last night and boy was it good. This morning before we left we went to the Harvest Moon for breakfast. I figured out what I am on vacation from seeing as I don't work. "THE EATING PLAN SUPERVISOR" She goes back on duty when we hit the driveway at 1403. LMAO Brother, I will make you banana bread or zuchini bread at the next visit. It really was a thing of beauty. lol We are on out way to Tennessee. Probably will spend night in Wytheville, Va. and finish up tomorrow. To all who read this, we had a wonderful time and visit with all. We love you all. More later I am posting current location pictures with blog. As my blog title says "Who has it better than Me?!!!"

No comments: