Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday in Ontario

Sorry to have taken so long to blog but I had to go to GOODWILL this morning. This was the best Goodwill I have ever been to. I picked up a pair of flamingos dressed in Beach Attire and they belong in Fla. So guess what I bought them and am taking them to Chobee. I still have a few square feet of space in the back of the truck but I am saving that for Tennesee. I always find something to bring home from there. We are going over to LeRoy to see Teri, Allen and the kids. We will spend the night and then go to Buffalo. So many places, so little time. Okay got to check with Elaine and see if she has any extra plastic bags (Publix etc.) as I have used all of mine. Love to all More excitement later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the visit and taking Mini Me to the races. I wish we had more time to spend together as I really do miss you more than words can ever say.