Friday, July 3, 2009

Watkins Glen Day 2 1/2







We walked to the gate that we came in yesterday and it about 2.6 miles round trip from the road where we parked the camper. It is still yucky here cloudy, sunny (for about 2 mins) and then cloudy again. The lesser division of the indy cars were on the track today. I guess the big guns get here tomorrow. All and all, things are okay. One bright spot if you can call it that was we saw Eric Estrada from C.H.I.P.S. There was a display of the batmobile and the green hornet car and I looked up and there he stood. Oh well not a real bomb shell but hey we have to be glad for the small things. lol I was mad because I couldn't or let's say wouldn't wear my mini me stuff as it was really wet and I did not want it to affect it. My little purple alter ego is getting really lethargic. I need to get her going. Okay enough for today. Hope all who read this have a wonderful 4TH of JULY. May the light of the fireworks shine upon all my pals. Love to all

1 comment:

Keiko said...

Wal-Mart sells a hard plastic case that fits around the Nano very nicely. It makes it water resistant. I bought one for running and biking and have sweated all over it, been caught in the rain and dropped it several times and it really protects mini me's butt!