Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good Morning

And a very good morning to my pals: Sorry that I did not blog first thing as I got busy looking at other blogs. Most are in languages I don't know. It was fun to look at them though. I did find one that had the most beautiful photographs though. After breakfast, I spent an hour on my fence foliage project. You have to keep after them or plants will take over the world. I had a very nice surprise yesterday that I want to share. I got a letter from my very good friend Ruby. We had not had contact for a while but I thought of her often. We were the dynamic duo at the telephone company computer room. lol I called her and we talked for quite a while. It was a wonderful surprise. Let's not lose touch again. Now I am off to work on junque room. Love to all

No comments: