Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Friday




And a very good morning to all: Today we start our trip home. It has been 2 weeks but feels longer. We have really enjoyed visiting with our friends and family and know that our visits seem short but it is quality not quantity that counts. We love you all. When we arrived at Tom's, he asked me if I could turn his brown bananas lol into banana bread. I being not the best Martha Stewart grandma went to the internet and found a recipe. Tom Jr. went to the store and bought me the ingredients that they didn't have and bippity boppity bake, I created a thing of beauty. lmao AND IT TASTED GOOD TOO AS WE FOUND OUT AFTER DINNER. Some times I surprise even myself. We are going to Wpt today and see Don Waltz and prepare to leave for Tennesee and Robbie and Elaine's and then HOME SWEET HOME and my OREO. Stay tuned for further adventures. Love to all.

No comments: